Check All Mobile Numbers Linked with Aadhar Card – Complete Guide
We have seen a considerable surge in SIM frauds by counterfeiting ID proofs and getting SIM cards in some other person’s name. As a result of which, it becomes important for users to check all mobile numbers linked with Aadhar card.
Anuraag Singh Cyber Expert from India says, “To help citizens of India on this issue, the Department of Telecom (DoT) has taken a great initiative and launched a Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) portal”.
Currently, you can use this TAF COP portal for numerous operations like:
- Any subscriber who is having more than 9 connections in their name will be notified with SMS.
- Subscribers can also check all mobile numbers linked with Aadhar card. They can also take action for reporting any unknown number (If any).
- Login to the TAFCOP portal and check the status by entering Ticket ID Ref No. within the Request Status Box.
Currently, the newly developed Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) portal is only available to the consumers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. However, this is a great step by the department and will hopefully brings significant reduction in the number of frauds.
How to Check All Mobile Numbers Linked with Aadhar Card
1. First and foremost, go to the official website – https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
2. After visiting the page, you will get the field to input your Mobile Number to request the OTP.
3. Once you receive the OTP, click on Validate button.
4. After successful validation, the portal will display the list of numbers running in the name of your Aadhar details.
5. Here you can check the number and if you find any number that is not yours, you can report it from the TAFCOP portal itself.
6. In case if you want to report any number, enable the checkbox adjacent to that number and select “This is not my number” option. Moreover, if there is any number in the list that you don’t need anymore, click on the “Not Required” option.